VILLAGE GLEN RETIREMENT LIVING
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO A QUALIFYING VILLA IN CLUSTERS 10-23
CASH FOR CHRISTMAS OFFER
If you settle a Type C Contract with us for a Qualifying Villa, subject to the “terms & conditions” set out below, prior to 31 March 2020 you will be eligible for the following:
- Prices for Contracts other than Type C will be higher by 10%. This discount will apply to the list price* (and be reflected in the contract) but excludes chattels and any additional works or renovations that you may (subject to our approval) want to have carried out to the villa.
- 50% off the applicable service fee for 5 years commencing from the date of settlement.
This offer is only valid for residents that settle a Type C Contract in respect of a Qualifying Villa during the promotional period. A copy of this contract is available on request.
This offer is available for the promotional period and the transaction must be settled with all monies payable under the Type C Contract received by the Village Owner on or prior to 31 March 2020. Management reserves the right to extend the promotional period.
Acceptance of offer
This offer is only valid once final approval is received form the outgoing resident.
This offer is not available for “temporary accommodation contracts”.
All other conditions are set out in the Type C Contract for the Qualifying Villa. To receive a copy of
this contract, please contact Village Glen on 03 5986 4455 or email@example.com
Terms used in this document have the following meanings:
- List price – means the (Entry Fee) specified for a Qualifying Villa during promotional period
and as set out in Type C Contract.
- Qualifying Villa – means only any of villas 138 to 338 inclusive located in clusters 10-23.
- “promotional period” means the period commencing on 16 August 2019 and ending on 31 March 2020, subject to the Village Owner’s right to extend this period at the Village Owner’s discretion.
- “temporary accommodation contracts” means a contract to occupy a villa that includes a condition that permits the resident to elect to transfer to another villa in the village pursuant to the “Village Glen Temporary Accommodation Policy”.
- Type C Contract – means the contract called “Residence and Management Contract Type C Villa” to be entered into between the resident and the village owner in relation to the resident’s right to occupy a Qualifying Villa.